jeudi 9 août 2012

Christmas in July



Today was Christmas in July, as I received a gift from my good internet pal Pam! Do you know this lovely book called Bugs in a blanket, by Beatrice Alemagna? Its message about difference is universal, and all textile lovers will admire the way the author has felted wool for the illustrations.

Aujourd'hui c'est Noël en juillet, alors que je reçois un cadeau de ma correspondante internet Pam! Connaissez-vous ce livre qui s'appelle Bugs in a blanket, par Beatrice Alemagna? Son message sur la différence est universel et les amoureux du textile apprécieront la façon dont l'auteur a feutré de la laine pour ses illustrations.





1 commentaire

  1. I am so happy you like the book I sent for your Advent Book Collection! Even just seeing the cover in your photograph here makes me smile. And it is my my pleasure to share that smile with you!

    The very first minute i saw this book, I knew I had to own it. The theme - learning to appreciate the differences in all of us - you are right so universal and we all can use the reminder once and a while!

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.