samedi 11 juin 2011

Smart bag! / Sac génial!

Last year, for my birthday, I got this wonderful summer bag which I've been using a lot lately. It's big, very light, being made in one layer of soft indian cotton, and its shape is fun. One drawback, it can contain a lot, and when it's full, the handles are hurting my shoulder, because they are narrow. So I must remember not to take too much with me!
I did some research and it can be ordered at Zen Ethic.


L'année  passée, pour mon anniversaire, j'ai reçu ce sac d'été que l'utilise beaucoup ces temps. Il est grand, très léger, parce que fait dans du tissu indien fin, et sa forme est amusante. Un seul désavantage, il peut contenir beaucoup, et quand il est plein il fait mal à l'épaule car les lanières sont étroites. Alors je dois me rappeler de ne pas prendre trop de choses avec moi!
J'ai fait quelques recherches et il peut être commandé chez Zen Ethic.



It lays flat on the ground and is very easy to open
Il se déploie à plat sur le sol et est très facile à ouvrir.

It has very pretty gathers on the side
Il a de très jolies fronces sur le côté

1 commentaire

  1. Lovely bag Mary, I have one much the same but not as pretty, I love that I can carry lots or very little, whatever I want. Beautiful pictures. I wish I could speak French.

    RépondreSupprimer

On Instagram

© Mary & Patch. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.